3rd QT. In-Service Training Schedule:
Training Instructions for the Learner
When you are studying the in-service on your own, please do the following:
- Read through all the material. You may find it useful to print it out and have a highlighting marker nearby as you read. Highlight any information that is new to you or you feel is especially important.
- If you have questions about anything you read, please ask the nurse during the in-service meeting.
- Print out the quiz. Take it. Think about each statement and circle the best answer.
- Keep the in-service information for yourself and bring in the quiz page to the in-service meeting.
- Check with the nurse for the right answers when you come in to the in-service meeting.
List of topics for 3rd QT In-Service Training:
- Fire and life safety, including emergency procedures,
- Dealing with client’s adverse behaviors,
- Respiratory services,
- Body mechanics, transfer techniques and positioning,
- Dress code and Personal Appearance,
- Proper Work Hygiene