Non-medical Caregiver and home Care Jobs
Be a part of our team.
Career of non-medical caregiver is ideal for a compassionate individual who has a desire to help other people at their home or in day care facility, but who doesn’t necessarily want to undergo extensive medical training such as nursing school or other intensive programs.
Caregiver provide an elder care service and can be rewarding for one who truly have a passion for the work. We offer job openings that employ non-medical caregivers in client’s homes, assisted living communities, hospice, day services programs, and post-surgical rehabilitation facilities. We employ under a variety of position titles such as:
- Live-in/Live-out Caregivers
- Elderly Caregivers
- Full-time/Part-time Caregivers
- Home Health Aides (Certified and Non-certified)
- Personal Care Assistants (Certified and Non-certified)
- Nursing Assistants (Certified and Non-certified)
Responsibilities and Duties of Caregivers
Some of the most common and essential job functions of caregivers include:
- Ensuring the patient’s highest level of wellbeing at all times while under your care
- Assisting with activities of daily living (ADLs) — hygiene, dressing, eating, etc.
- Light housekeeping such as changing linens, laundry, dusting, vacuuming and taking out garbage
- Planning and/or preparing meals
- Running errands and transporting patients to appointments, etc.
- Monitoring vital signs
- Assisting with medication reminders, dispensation and documenting their use when updating health charts.
- Helping patients participate in moderate or light exercise as recommended by their physician
- Promoting mental engagement through companionship, brain games or memory books
- Keeping daily care notes to inform families, agencies and medical providers of any significant changes in behavior or condition
* Assistance and actions related to medications and intensive medically related care are only actionable by caregivers with certifications and proper training. These may include:
- Administering certain medications or injections to patients
- Managing IVs and catheters
- Caring for severe wounds from injuries or surgery
Personal Skill Sets of Caregiver
We are looking for individuals with certain personal traits. These characteristics may be considered more of an asset than education and experience. Do you have these innate skills?
- Attention to Details
- Time Management Skills
- Strong Problem Solving Abilities
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- Superb Interpersonal Skills
- Compassion for Others and a Positive Attitude
If yes, then become a caregiver. Learn more about training and experience within the field to boost your employment opportunities and salary.
Become a Caregiver
We offer to provide on-the-job training or reimburse you for all or part of field-related educational endeavors from CPR certification course for healthcare providers or similar reputable organization, if you agree to work for us for a set period.
Current Caregiver Job Openings
Please review our open positions for home care and other job opportunities. Apply to the role that match your qualifications using form below or call us during business hours at 1 (847)-202-1249 ext. 308.
General Caregiver Job Openings