1st Quarter In-service training 2020
Training Instructions for the Learner
When you are studying the in-service on your own, please do the following:
- Read through all the material. You may find it useful to print it out and have a highlighting marker nearby as you read. Highlight any information that is new to you or you feel is especially important.
- If you have questions about anything you read, please ask the nurse during the in-service meeting.
- Print out the quiz. Take it. Think about each statement and circle the best answer.
- Keep the in-service information for yourself and bring in the quiz page to the in-service meeting.
- Check with the nurse for the right answers when you come in to the in-service meeting.
- Caring For Patient with Dementia
- Dementia Alzheimer’s my own note
- Understanding Alzheimer’s disease
- TB prevention
- TB Questionnaire
- Getting Flu Shots information
- Everyone Deserves a Safe and Healthy Home
- Understanding and dealing with resident aggression
- Report Abuse – Dept of Aging 1st Qtr
- Working with cleaning products
- Doing Laundry for the Client
- Test 1ST QT