All employees must submit the FACE TO FACE and Quarterly Conference Form for 2nd QTR no later than: 06/30/2021, 12pm.
If you experience any issues completing this form, please contact your Direct Supervisor
Training Instructions for the Learner
In order to review the In-Service training materials on-line, you will need to have the Adobe Acrobat program to complete the Quarterly In-Service Training Session. If you do not have the program in your device, please contact your Direct Supervisor for completing the mandatory In-Service training session.
When you are studying for the Quarterly In-Service training on your own, please do the following:
- Open the European Service at Home webpage : click here or go to https://europeanservice.org/
- Under the Careers open Quarterly Training page.
- Under “ Important Documentation” you will find all material for 2nd QT in-Service Training.
- Read through all the material. You may find it useful to print it out and have a highlighting marker nearby as you read. Highlight any information that is new to you or you feel is especially important.
- If you have questions about anything you read, please send email to our RN Lovejoy at: email@example.com
- Download the 2nd QT IN-SERVICE FACE TO FACE form, click here
- Complete and sign the 2nd QT IN-SERVICE FACE TO FACE form. If you are not able to complete and sign the above form online, please print, complete by pen and send the complete and sign form to your Supervisor.
- Before to submit form, please SAVE completing and signed the 2nd QT IN-SERVICE FACE TO FACE form on your devise.
- Hit the bottom submit after you completed and signed first and second page of the 2nd QT IN-SERVICE FACE TO FACE form. If you are not able to submit the form, please contact your Direct Supervisor or HR Department by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- European Service at Home Inc VACCINATION PLAN
- ESAH guidelines and procedures regarding the COVID-19 exposure preventions
- Maintenance of a clean, safe and healthy environment
- Universal Precautions, Infection Control and Immunization
- Doing Laundry for the Client
- DEALING WITH FAMILY MEMBERS
- Assistance with self-administered medications
- ADVANCED DIRECTIVES
- DEATH AND DYING
- Quarterly Employee Evaluation